LO-PRO STATIONARY CENTRAL MIX BATCH PLANTS
WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY, WE POUR IT ON.
The legendary LO-PRO batch plant line offers several models that can be configured for stationary central mix operations. These plants are highly versatile and are best known for their live bottom aggregate batcher and blending cement batchers.
The CON-E-CO LO-PRO 12CM stationary central mix batch plant is a true workhorse. It features a monolithic slab foundation in lieu of piers for less foundation cost.
Its superior engineering design and structural strength enables expanded storage capacity. The low overall height reduces wind loads, seismic loads, and the cost of enclosures.
- Quick dump valve fill gate operation increases accuracy and reduces jogging
- “Overbite” fill gate design closes with a scissors action eliminating the need to crush large aggregate or frozen chunks to close
- Factory pre-plumbing of the basic module eliminates multiple field connections
LO-PRO 12RS TCM
The CON-E-CO LO-PRO 12 RS TCM stationary central mix batch plant is a versatile performer for wet batch operations. The unique material discharge improves concrete quality, while the compact footprint and low height minimize setup costs.
The plant’s structure supports two storage silos, or an optional rectangular multi-compartment storage bin is available.
- Ability to accommodate the addition of either a tilt or HRM mixer without raising the aggregate section and disturbing the material handling system
- Optional hydraulic self-erect mixer and plant
- Dust control mounted above the cement batcher for easy reclaim
LO-PRO 12 TCM
The CON-E-CO LO-PRO 12 TCM stationary central mix batch plant can be configured as either a dry or a wet batch plant, giving you more flexibility in how you set up your operation. Like all LO-PRO models, it features reduced installation costs and a lower overall plant height.
- Superior material discharge control with live-bottom aggregate and cement batchers
- Designed for round or rectangular cement silos
- Can be designed so that the cement section can be raised in the air for central mix application while leaving the aggregate storage lower for less overall material handling costs.
LO-PRO 12RS CM
The CON-E-CO LO-PRO 12 CM stationary central mix batch plant offers expandable storage capacity due to its superior structural strength. The blending cement batcher and live-bottom aggregate batcher enable a lower overall height.
- Direct shear beam solid load cell system eliminated batcher swing and speeds up batching process
- UL listed service panel; all circuits are protected with circuit breakers
- Dust control system mounts directly onto the blending cement batcher and dust is reclaimed directly into the cement batcher with a gravity feed